Thursday, May 27, 2004

exim carrying case for clie ux40/50 handhelds: my first impressions

<- previous page

like a kid on christmas morning, i opened the envelope and brought out my new toy



i immediately ripped open the plastic, pulled out the case and gave it a quick once over. it didn't look as bulky as i expected it to be and it looked just like it did on the site. my ux easily snapped onto the hooks and it was an excellent fit. pleased by what i've seen so far, i took a picture with my t610 and sent it over to a friend who was also thinking of buying one =) it doesn't look like it will offer much protection if i drop my ux (i have no plans of testing this =p) but then again, i didn't really buy it for that. i bought it specifically for protection against scrathes and it's compact fit looks like it will provide just that =)

here's a picture of my ux that shows the scratch =( i've adjusted the gamma levels to make the scratch more prominent.



next page ->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home